If you are considering booking me for a longer project or short consulting you might want to check my availability first.
- I work during the day in Central European Time (CET).
- I do not work on weekends and on public holidays (in Berlin).
- I usually work four days per week, Monday to Thursday.
- If you are in a remote timezone I am happy to do occasional calls in odd hours (6am to 10pm CET).
Below is my availability calendar for the upcoming months.
- “Available” means I am available for up to 8 hours on the given day.
- “Not available” means I am either fully booked for that day, I am on vacation or it is a public holiday.
- “Limited availability” means I am available for occasional short term consulting (1-2 hours per day).
- “Available (remote)” means I am not in Berlin but available for remote work.
If you want to hire me for a longer project, short consultation or have further questions about my availability please get in touch.